We Need Your Help
Environmental Advisory Committee
The Environmental Advisory Committee works to protect and conserve the natural resources of Charlestown and advises the township. This work needs caring residents who wish to preserve and protect Charlestown's beautiful environment to join a seven-person committee. Please contact: EAC@charlestown.pa.us.
Bids & RFPs
9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
The Township Office follows the hours of the Great Valley School District. Excepting summer, our office is closed (or delayed) when the district closes and follows the same holidays.
Please observe the township’s Social Media Policy.
(610) 240-0328 Fax
Devault, PA 19432
Malvern, PA 19355
Learn About Us:
- PennDot will be resurfacing a portion of Route 29 (State Rd): Wed. thru Fri., Sept. 28 to Oct. 14, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. A lane closure is scheduled on Route 29 between Aldham Road and Dickson Drive for high-friction surface treatment.
- PennDOT will be resurfacing a portion of Charlestown Rd: Fri. thru Tues., Sept. 30 to Oct. 18, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. A lane closure is scheduled on Charlestown Road between Swiss Lane and Pickering Dam Road for high-friction surface treatment.
- Road Hazard? Visit the PennDOT District 6 interactive Customer Care Center or call the Chester County Maintenance office at (484) 340-3200.
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Milepost 312-319 (Charlestown Twp.) – Construction and Expansion MP312-319 Project Overview
Help Us Report Potholes on State Roads
- Call 1-800-FIX-ROAD or the District 6 Office at 484-340-3201
- Go to this link to submit a Roadway Concern:
This easy to use interface will provide you with an email confirmation of your entry and provide you with a tracking number for your complaint.