We Need Your Help
Parks & Recreation Board
The Township is seeking a volunteer to serve on the Parks & Recreation Board beginning January 1st. The Board consists of seven members who serve 5 year terms.
The Parks and Recreation Board advises the Board of Supervisors on matters of recreational policy and the development and maintenance of parks and trails in the Township, including the 44 acre Charlestown Park on Township Line Road, Brightside Farm Park, the future Jenkins Park on Valley Hill Road, the Pickering Trail between Charlestown Road and Route 29, and other recreational and open space throughout the Township.
Parks & Rec meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month in the Choral Room at the Great Valley Middle School.
If you are interested in joining this active and involved group, please submit a letter of interest to Charlestown Township, P.O. Box 507, Devault, PA 19432 or email: email@example.com.
Environmental Advisory Committee
The Township has created an Environmental Advisory Committee (EAC) to provide advice and research to our municipal officials on a range of environmental issues.
We are seeking interested persons with backgrounds relevant to environmental science and best practices who would consider serving on this environmental advisory group.
To learn more or to apply, see our Environmental Advisory Committee page.
- Draft 2022 Budget
- Fall Newsletter
- Revised 2021 Budget (October 18)
- Board of Supervisors: October 18 Budget Work Session Minutes
- Board of Supervisors: October 4 Minutes
- Planning Commission: October 12 Minutes
- Parks & Recreation: October 21 Minutes
- Historical Review Board: May 18 Minutes
- Environmental Advisory Committee (EAC): September 13 Minutes
Bids & RFPs
9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
The Township Office follows the hours of the Great Valley School District. Excepting summer, our office is closed (or delayed) when the district closes and follows the same holidays.
Please observe the township’s Social Media Policy.
(610) 240-0328 Fax
Devault, PA 19432
Malvern, PA 19355
Learn About Us:
- Work is underway by Chester County to repair the damage to the Creek Road Bridge during Hurricane Ida. The county bridge engineer has informed Schuylkill Township that the wing wall reconstruction is nearing completion, at which time work can begin on the necessary structural repairs to the underside of the bridge. Weather permitting, the County bridge engineer estimates that the bridge will be reopened by the end of December.
- Road Hazard? Visit the PennDOT District 6 interactive Customer Care Center or call the Chester County Maintenance office at (484) 340-3200.
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Milepost 312-319 – Total Reconstruction and Widening Project website.