Rules & Regulations
Welcome to Charlestown Park. We hope you enjoy your visit. We ask that visitors observe the following rules pursuant to Township Ordinance:
- The Park is open from Dawn to Dusk.
- Dogs and/or domestic animals must be kept on a leash no longer than 8 feet.
- Owners must pick up pet waste.
- Playing fields are under contract and are maintained by private sports organizations. Pets are not permitted on the playing fields.
- Playground equipment is for children ages 12 and younger, baby swings ages 6 and under.
- No Motorcycles, ATVs or other motorized vehicles on trails.
- Group Functions must make prior arrangements for approval by the Township. Submit a Pavilion Reservation Form for your function.
- Removal of any township property is prohibited.
- Tables and other facilities are to stay in place. Please restore anything you have moved to its original position.
- Firearms and weapons are prohibited on township property.
- No littering
- No Hunting or Trapping
- Parking permitted in designated areas only.
- Keep all vehicles on roadways or designated parking areas.
- All fireworks are prohibited except by permit from the Fire Marshal.
- No Alcoholic beverages