Armstrong & Goodman – update on Charlestown riparian buffer ordinances and consistency
with State Code. Update.
Findlay and Meg Solomon– More effective & trackable ways to use our volunteer lists.
Enhance our presence on the Twp. website. Mission Statement
Assign township newsletter articles for April 15 deadline.
DCNR Pollinator Habitat program-Project Wingspan – Brightside Farm Park – application.
Goodman & Walker - Inventory for township owned property? What should that look like? Coordinate with BoS,
PC, P&R – others?
Highlighted items are to get at least 15 minutes of discussion.
- Armstrong, Walker & Findlay – Green Business Award - Update.
- Walker & Goodman – PA Turnpike Sound Walls – Update.
- Goodman – Adelphia Gateway Project (pipeline) - Update. DRC & WRHT have petitioned for re-hearing.
- Armstrong & Goodman – update on riparian buffer project - Pigeon Run on Brightside Farm Park. Signs.
- Maany – Clean-up Charlestown activities. Earth Day. Saturday, April 18 scheduled (25th is rain
date). Suggestion from Andy Motel was a vine day in Brightside & Charlestown Parks.
- All: Community Education series future suggestions (numbered) – Select Spring topic and date.
- Native vs Invasive plants: Foraging and cooking (Laurie Hayes – 5/11 or 19?).
- Reducing waste: Composting and Recycling (Meg Solomon),
- Trees are your friend (lowers carbon footprint, lowers crime): select: virtual walk in the woods, tree care,
trees for the garden or house, Bonsai (Findlay will find speaker),
- Wild Neighbors: Loving, protecting, and peaceful coexisting with wildlife (Phila Metro Wildlife Center);
- Stormwater runoff and wells on private property (Nesspor);
- Management of streams on private property (Goodman).