- Armstrong & Walker – Green Business Award - Update.
- Walker & Goodman – PA Turnpike Sound Walls – Update.
- Goodman – Adelphia Gateway Project (pipeline) – Update.
- Armstrong & Goodman – update on riparian buffer project – Pigeon Run on Brightside Farm Park. Ongoing planning.
Seeking BoS approval.
- All: Community Education series future suggestions – winter topic: 2) Impacts of plastics on our environment
and our bodies (Armstrong);
- Native vs Invasive plants: Foraging and cooking (Christa Reeves, Pres. of Lehigh Valley Chapter of PA Native
- Reducing waste: Composting and Recycling (Meg Solomon),
- Trees are your friend (lowers carbon footprint, lowers crime): select: virtual walk in the woods, tree care,
trees for the garden or house, Bonsai (Findlay will find speaker),
- Wild Neighbors: Loving, protecting, and peaceful coexisting with wildlife (Phila Metro Wildlife Center);
- Stormwater runoff and wells on private property (Nesspor);
- Management of streams on private property (Goodman).
- Armstrong & Goodman – update on Charlestown riparian buffer ordinances and consistency with State Code.
- Findlay and Meg Solomon– More effective & trackable ways to use our volunteer lists.
- Assign township newsletter articles for January 15 deadline.
- DCNR Pollinator Habitat program-Project Wingspan – Brightside Farm Park – application.
- Notice: Chester County Water Resources Authority is working to update “Watersheds”, Act 167 SWP, model ordinance
and the Chesapeake Bay Action Plan. Questionnaire.
- Goodman submitted application for PECO Green Region Grant.
- Discussion of Joint Meeting and follow up.