Goals, Projects, and Tasks
- Goodman – Adelphia Gateway Project pipeline: Awaiting FERC comments on EA public comments.
- All – Authors/ideas for newsletters for township quarterly newsletter. Articles due the 15th of the first
month of the quarter thus 1/15, 4/15, 7/15, 10/15.6.
- All – Reminder of EAC-initiated projects for next 6+ months: Brightside Farm Riparian Buffer Planting, Stream
Naming (un-named tributaries), Adelphia Gateway Project monitoring, PA Turnpike Sound Wall Group and Charlestown
Park Native Trees, Education Series and Septic maintenance requirements and issues.
- Charlestown Day – September 14th.
- Manny – Litter clean-up around the township. Report.
- Findlay – Discussion: How we use our email volunteer list – more effective & trackable.
- Armstrong & Walker – update on recognition of Charlestown businesses regarding sustainability actions and
- Goodman & Walker – PA Turnpike Sound Walls – Update.
- Armstrong & Goodman – riparian buffer grant – Pigeon Run on Brightside Farm. Update. Ongoing planning and
mapping. Soil testing.
- All – Community Education Meetings: Topic, Where, When… Spotted Lanternfly & Manny: Dr. & Environment
- Walker & Goodman – Brightside Farm – Bird houses / Bird Town
- Nesspor – Aqua Plant tour.
- Armstrong – Discussion on New Ordinances and their priorities for the township as considered by the EAC. Tree
ordinance? Charlestown Hunt tree removal.
- Goodman – New Turnpike maintenance facility.
- Findlay & Goodman – Balderson Tract
- Goodman & Armstrong – To Visit Resident’s property on Hollow Road by request.
- Armstrong – BoS for consideration a resolution on plans to reduce greenhouse gases
- Goodman – Chester County report: “Return on Environment”