Goals, Projects, and Tasks
- Goodman – Adelphia Gateway Project pipeline: Awaiting FERC comments on EA public comments.
- All – Authors/ideas for newsletters for township quarterly newsletter. Articles due the 15th of the first
month of the quarter thus 1/15, 4/15, 7/15, 10/15.6.
- All – Reminder of EAC-initiated projects for next 6+ months: Brightside Farm Riparian Buffer Planting, Stream
Naming (un-named tributaries), Adelphia Gateway Project monitoring, PA Turnpike Sound Wall Group and Charlestown
Park Native Trees, Education Series and Septic maintenance requirements and issues.
- Charlestown Day – September 14th
- Armstrong & Walker – update on education on single use plastics with PJ Whelihans’, the Office Bar & Grill,
Dunkin Donuts. Snack bar @ Charlestown Park. Award.
- Goodman & Walker – PA Turnpike Sound Walls – Update. Direct mail by SWN Assoc. done 4/1. Some donations coming
in as result.
- Armstrong & Goodman – riparian buffer grant – Pigeon Run on Brightside Farm. Ongoing planning and mapping.
- All – Community Education Meetings: Topic, Where, When…
- Manny – Litter clean-up around the township. Earth Day – Clean-up April 6, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. to Noon. Report.
- Walker – Brightside Farm – Bird houses.
- Nesspor – Aqua Plant tour.
- Findlay – Discussion: How we use our email volunteer list – more effective & trackable.
- Armstrong – Discussion on New Ordinances and their priorities for the township as considered by the EAC.