Goals, Projects, and Tasks
- Goodman – Adelphia Gateway Project pipeline: Updates
- Armstrong & Walker – update on education on single use plastics with PJ Whelihans’, the Office Bar & Grill,
Dunkin Donuts. Snack bar @ Charlestown Park
- Goodman & Walker – PA Turnpike Sound Walls – Update. Upcoming direct mail by SWN Assoc.
- Armstrong & Goodman - riparian buffer grant - Pigeon Run on Brightside Farm. Charles Buck, Garden Manager
(allotments) offered space where we could propagate saplings.
- All – Authors/ideas for newsletters for township quarterly newsletter. Articles due the 15th of the first
month of the quarter thus 1/15, 4/15, 7/15, 10/15.
- All – Reminder of an EAC-initiated project for next 6+ months: Brightside Farm Riparian Buffer Planting, Stream
Naming (un-named tributaries), Adelphia Gateway Project monitoring, PA Turnpike Sound Wall Group and Charlestown
Park Native Trees.
- Goodman - Reimbursements for EAC expenses… form and how to fill it out.
- All – Community Education Meeting: Topic, Where, When… Township’s MS4 requirement?
- All – Charlestown Day – September 14th
- Maany – Litter clean-up around the township. Earth Day – Clean-up April 6, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- All – Septic – Chris Lawrence’s wife is the Commonwealth coordinator… need for education, concern that there
will be a crisis when the deadline hits.
- Armstrong – Proposal to present to BoS a speaker on reducing Twp’s carbon footprint through the use of renewable
energy. – Sue Staas’ grandson
- Armstrong – Discuss how to develop our relationship with the Planning Commission so as to welcome the EAC’s
input on new or re-developments especially around stormwater issues.