Goals, Projects, and Tasks
- Goodman – Adelphia Gateway Project pipeline: additional information, township responses to date, and next
- Armstrong & Walker – update on education on plastics use with PJ Whelihans’ restaurant and discussion with
the Office Bar & Grill.
- Goodman & Walker – Update on meetings and actions, re: turnpike sound walls.
- Armstrong & Goodman – grant preparation for riparian buffer along a tributary to Pigeon Run on Brightside
Farm to improve stream health. Reported to the BoS and requires their approval.
- All – Authors/ideas for newsletters for township quarterly newsletter. Articles due the 15th of the first
month of the quarter thus 1/15 4/15 7/15 10/15.
- We discussed our 2019 budget and funds allocated by BoS – $26,000 for 2019. Findlay has offered to draft suggestions
on how to allocate. Discuss septic notice. Some feel this should not be an EAC budget item but rather a general
- Discussion of an EAC-initiated project for next 6+ mo.-confirmation: Brightside Farm Riparian Buffer Planting,
Stream Naming (un-named tributaries), Adelphia Gateway Project monitoring, PA Turnpike Sound Wall Group and Charlestown
Park Native Trees.
- Manny – Litter clean up around the township.
- Ordinance to Create Environmental Advisory Committee
Appointments to the Environmental Advisory Committee
- (2) Terms ending 12/31/21
- (2) Terms ending 12/31/22
- (3) Terms ending 12/31/23