Goals, Projects, and Tasks
- Goodman – Adelphia Gateway Project pipeline: additional information, township responses to date, and next
- Armstrong & Walker – update on education on plastics use with PJ Whelihans’ restaurant and discussion with
the Office Bar & Grill.
- Goodman & Walker – Update on meetings and actions, re: turnpike sound walls.
- Armstrong & Goodman – grant preparation for riparian buffer along a tributary to Pigeon Run on Brightside
Farm to improve stream health. Reported to the BoS and requires their approval.
- All – Authors/ideas for newsletters for township quarterly newsletter. Articles due the 15th of the first
month of the quarter thus 1/15 4/15 7/15 10/15.
- Discussion of an EAC-initiated project for next 6+ mo.-confirmation: Brightside Farm Riparian Buffer Planting,
Stream Naming (un-named tributaries), Adelphia Gateway Project monitoring, PA Turnpike Sound Wall Group
- We discussed our 2019 budget and funds allocated by BoS– $1,000 for 2019. Findlay has offered to draft suggestions
on how to allocate. (It appears by BoS minutes we have $25,000.00 but that was pledged to the sound walls initiative.)
- Chris Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org wrote: Hi Dick, I’m in need of some help with the Charlestown Park native
trees. I’d like to get a spring group together (along with scouts if we can) to check on tree status, install
the ≈45 tree cages for the new trees, and see if any have died. Would anyone on the EAC group be interested early
in the spring?