|6:50 p.m. –
Goals, Projects, and Tasks
- Goodman – Welcome back! FERC response to Intervenor, Adelphia Responses to Environmental Data Requests, township
responses to date, and next steps.
- Findlay – results of poll and submission of for Eagle Scout projects within Township.
- Armstrong & Walker – update on education on plastics use with PJ Whelihans’ restaurant.
- Dick-Update on soliciting someone from BoS for small grp re: turnpike sound wall.
- Identify subcommittee to contact Vicki Laubach and GVWA to begin planning and grant preparation of riparian
buffer along Pigeon Creek on Brightside Farm to improve stream health. Subcommittee needs to bring this to the
BoS for their approval.
- Resident Environmental Education Series.
- Review materials for EAC table at Charlestown Day. Volunteers are Armstrong, Findlay, and Maany. This includes
soliciting new members for the EAC
- Findlay – will gather information on the chemicals being used by PennDOT and the locations within the township.
- Authors/ideas for newsletters for township quarterly newsletter. Findlay will propose a topic for the October
- Discussion of an EAC-initiated project for next 6+ mo.-confirmation.