|6:50 p.m. –
Goals, Projects, and Tasks
- Findlay – approve suggestions for Eagle Scout projects within Township.
- Maany – updates from discussion with Lynda Farrell from the Pipeline Safety Coalition re: Adelphia Gateway
- Armstrong – update on plastics use with PJ Whelihans’ restaurant, research per request from PC.
- Maany – Update to resolve if there is a request for EAC from BoS re: turnpike sound wall.
- Discussion of planting of riparian buffer along Pigeon Creek on Brightside Farm for preservation of Pigeon
Ck’s status as PA Stream Supporting Aquatic Life (PA 2016 Integrated Water Quality Report).
- Armstrong – update on Sue Staas and P&R request for help in controlling invasive plant species on Charlestown
- Prepare for EAC table at Charlestown Day
- Findlay – update on request from BoS (Charlie Phillips) re: PennDOT’s use of herbicides on Charlestown roads
– clarify areas of concern and request to EAC.
- Solicit more members for EAC.
- Authors/ideas for newsletters for township quarterly newsletter.
- Discussion of an EAC-initiated project for next 6+ mo.