Board of Supervisors Meeting
7:00 p.m., Monday, May 3, 2021
East Whiteland Volunteer Fire Association
205 Conestoga Rd.
Malvern, Pa 19355
Remote Public Meeting via Cisco Webex
Log in for Video/Audio Participation:
First time users will be asked to download a quick, simple app.
This can be done in advance on your device or at the time of log in.
Enter the Meeting Number (Access code): 132 789 0461
Then Enter the Meeting Passcode: A5t6VSgmau2
OR to Call in by Phone:
Call this number for Audio Participation: 1-408-418-9388
Access code: 132 789 0461, Passcode: 25868746
Instructions for the Public:
There are two ways to provide comments on Agenda Items: Comments may be emailed
ahead of the meeting by 3:00 p.m. to email@example.com
you can type your comments the Webex Chat Feature during the meeting. Voice comments will be accepted during the Citizen’s
Forum portion of the meeting only.
- Minutes of April 5, 2021 Business Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report March 2021
- Accounts Payable Report May 3, 2021 Operating Fund
- Accounts Payable Report May 3, 2021 Capital Improvement Fund for Open Space
- Manager’s Report
- Budget Review
- Zoning Officer
- Planning Commission
- Plan Status Report
- Design Review Committee
- Historical Commission
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Public Works Superintendent
- Fire Marshal/EOC
- West End Fire Company [Ambulance] Cpt John Osborne
- Pennsylvania State Police Report
- Parks & Recreation Board
- Brightside Farm
- Valley Forge Sewer Authority
- Phoenixville Regional Planning Commission
- TMAAC Update on Devault Rail Trail Project
- Spring Oak-Beyond Meat Updates
- Ordinance to Amend Zoning Ordinance – Height regulations in Traditional Neighborhood Development Zoning Districts
- Parks & Recreation Board updates from Chris Lawrence on the Jenkins Park plans and Roof and window
replacement estimates for PMYC Clubhouse
- Amendment to Potential Service Area Radii for Selected Recreational Areas Map in Parks, Recreation
& Open Space Plan
- GreenWeaver Landscapes Proposal for 2021 Maintenance Devault Gateway
- Award Contract for Road Equipment & Labor 5/1/21-4/30/22: [Board]
- Award Contract for Tree Equipment & Labor 5/1/21 – 4/30/24 [Board]
- Thornton proposal for sound study at Allan Myers plant [D. Wright]
- Resolution to Amend Budget [L. Csete]
- Resolution to Dispose of Records #12 [L. Csete]
[Next Ordinance 217-2021, Resolution 983-2021]
Guidelines for Conduct at Public Meetings
The Charlestown Township Board of Supervisors recognizes the right of its citizens to present public
remarks on Township issues and is very interested in your comments on the topics being discussed.
For items not listed on this evening’s agenda, the Citizens’ Forum is provided at the beginning of
the meeting following Announcements. This is an opportunity for residents to address the Board; however this period
is not a forum for debate or lengthy discussion. Please plan to limit your comments to three minutes to allow everyone
an opportunity to be heard. If the Board determines that the subject requires more time for discussion, consideration,
or research, the Chairman will schedule it as an agenda item either at the end of the meeting under “Other Business”
or place it on a future meeting’s agenda.
For items that are listed on this evening’s agenda, the Board first hears from the presenter(s), and
follows up with questions and discussion from its members. The Chairman will then open this discussion to the public
for your comments and questions before any vote is taken. In the interest of time, we respectfully request that you
refrain from reiterating comments already directed to the Board.
The Chairman may change the order of the agenda items during the meeting depending on the public’s
Minutes are taken by hand for our public meetings. We ask that you preface your comments by stating
your name, spelling it if necessary, and providing your address. Please speak slowly and clearly for the record.
How to Add an Item to a Future Agenda:
Contact the Township Manager, Linda Csete, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or phone (610-240-0326) so we can coordinate on submitting all materials in advance of the next scheduled meeting. Depending
on the complexity of the request, a lead time of one to three weeks will be required.