Board of Supervisors Meeting
7:00 p.m., Monday, November 2, 2020
Remote Public Meeting via Cisco WebEx
Log in for Video/Audio Participation:
First time users will be asked to download a quick, simple app.
This can be done in advance on your device or at the time of log in.
Enter the Meeting Number (Access code): 132 544 0705
Then Enter the Meeting Passcode: viD3W2p85qZ
OR to Call in by Phone:
Call this number for Audio Participation: 1-408-418-9388
Access code: 132 544 0705 Passcode: 84339278
- Minutes of October 5, 2020 Business Meeting
- Minutes of October 20, 2020 Budget Work Session and Business Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report October 1 - 31, 2020
- Accounts Payable Report November 2, 2020 Operating Fund
- Accounts Payable Report November 2, 2020 Open Space Fund
- Manager’s Report
- Budget Review
- Zoning Officer
- Planning Commission
- Plan Status Report
- Design Review Committee
- Historical Commission
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Public Works Superintendent
- Fire Marshal/EOC
- West End Fire Company [Ambulance] Cpt John Osborne
- Pennsylvania State Police Report
- Parks & Recreation Board
- Brightside Farm
- Valley Forge Sewer Authority
- Phoenixville Regional Planning Commission
- TMAAC Update on Devault Rail Trail Project
- Review Draft Ordinance to Regulate Standby and Portable Generators [M. Thompson]
- Ratify Great Valley Nature Center Settlement Agreement [M. Thompson]
- George Meyer Subdivision Application [Nick Vastardis]
- PA Turnpike Land Development Plan for Maintenance Facility [Michael Gill]
- CCATO Convention Registration Nov. 12th - virtual [L. Csete]
- Signal Service Contract Expires 2/1/21 – 60 day notice to terminate or option to extend 1 year
- Website Design & Maintenance Agreement 11/1/2020-10/31/2021 [L. Csete]
- Resolution Re-Adopting the Emergency Operations Plan [T. Hubbard]
- Authorize Advertising for Adoption of 2021 Budget for December 2, 2020 [L.
- Authorize Advertisement of Intent to Appoint a CPA to Audit the 2020 Accounts
[Next Ordinance 213-2020, Resolution #972-2020]
Guidelines for Conduct at Public Meetings
The Charlestown Township Board of Supervisors recognizes the right of its citizens to present public
remarks on Township issues and is very interested in your comments on the topics being discussed.
For items not listed on this evening’s agenda, the Citizens’ Forum is provided at the beginning of
the meeting following Announcements. This is an opportunity for residents to address the Board; however this period
is not a forum for debate or lengthy discussion. Please plan to limit your comments to three minutes to allow everyone
an opportunity to be heard. If the Board determines that the subject requires more time for discussion, consideration,
or research, the Chairman will schedule it as an agenda item either at the end of the meeting under “Other Business”
or place it on a future meeting’s agenda.
For items that are listed on this evening’s agenda, the Board first hears from the presenter(s), and
follows up with questions and discussion from its members. The Chairman will then open this discussion to the public
for your comments and questions before any vote is taken. In the interest of time, we respectfully request that you
refrain from reiterating comments already directed to the Board.
The Chairman may change the order of the agenda items during the meeting depending on the public’s
Minutes are taken by hand for our public meetings. We ask that you preface your comments by stating
your name, spelling it if necessary, and providing your address. Please speak slowly and clearly for the record.
How to Add an Item to a Future Agenda:
Contact the Township Manager, Linda Csete, via email (email@example.com)
or phone (610-240-0326) so we can coordinate on submitting all materials in advance of the next scheduled meeting. Depending
on the complexity of the request, a lead time of one to three weeks will be required.